When you’re involved in a fast-paced, energetic business, it’s easy to only look forward and focus on ‘what next’. While we’re not in the habit of ‘driving the car in the rear-view mirror’ we do have to remind ourselves to reflect on our achievements and even celebrate a few of our successes!
It’s been a great year at PCS Ltd. There have been some challenges, it would be odd if there weren’t, but there have also been some real highs, some exciting new initiatives, and we’ve had some fun times with an outstanding team working towards a common goal. What makes this even better, is that we’ve got so much more to come in 2019! Watch this space…
A few highlights from 2018:
- PCS E-Learning: We launched the new PCS e-learning platform, which not only allows for easy, self-paced PCS Accreditation, but also lifetime access for all currently qualified Practitioner’s to ‘dip your toe back in’ and refresh yourselves on PCS as and when you like.
- PCS Global footprint: PCS usage has continued to expand globally in: UK, USA, Australia, Kuwait, KSA, Italy, and hopefully soon in Portugal, Hong Kong and who knows where else!
- PCS Practitioners: The number of qualified PCS Practitioners increases weekly and we’re now represented on nearly every continent.
- PCS Partners: We’re very excited to launch our first Strategic Partnership (a licensed regional reseller of PCS) in the USA, with Optimal Measures. Good luck for 2019 Optimal Measures – it’s really great to be working with you. More conversations underway for South East Asia, Australia and Middle East regions, which look promising.
- New Practitioner Guide: We’ve recently released a comprehensive ‘Improving Climate and Performance’ guide to support PCS feedback and assist with finding solutions for team and leader issues that arise from the PCS report.
- PCS Introducers: We’ve launched a new PCS introducers programme, which is available to anyone who would like to earn commission from simply introducing PCS to an organisation. If you fancy chatting through the concept to diversify your current income streams, or think you have a good network which you can capitalise on, do get in touch!
- Technical upgrades: We continue to invest in system upgrades to improve the user experience for Practitioners, Partners and end-users – with more to follow…
2018 has certainly been a busy year at PCS. It’s been great working with some incredible Practitioners and wonderful Partners. If you’re already with us, thank you; if you’re still contemplating being trained on, or using PCS…2019 is your year, we look forward to talking to you!
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a PCS-filled 2019!