On average, people spend more than one-third of their lives in the workplace, making it extremely important for your organisation to create a supportive and engaging environment for those you employ.
Aware that your climate fundamentally impacts employee success rate, it’s important that your organisation has a system in place to measure team climate so that leaders can focus on preserving what’s working; and critically address what’s not working.
There are a number of tools on the market that can assess individuals and teams separately. These tools often measure character traits, categorising individuals based on their strengths and weaknesses. This style of tool allows an organisation to establish what skills their employees hold, how they work best within an organisation and who they work most effectively with to create strong teams.
Although these tools are a great asset to improving individuals and focused teams within an organisation, they can be impractical when aligning how a whole organisation operates together, how everyone in the climate effects one another, the difference between teams and their leader and what needs to be adjusted to maximise potential.
What makes PCS stand out:
- Get quick and actionable insight to boost engagement and team performance.
- Track climate and team performance across the organisation.
- Gain advanced analytics which provide the ability to drill down into specific areas and view results in a variety of ways.
What makes PCS data unique is its ability to analyse leaders and their team as a collective. PCS asks probing questions based around:
- How one perceives the organisation?
- What works and doesn’t work within the team?
- Highlighting areas of opportunity?
- Pinpointing areas that need to be developed?
- Analysis by team, location and department.
- Help HR immediately spot and address issues.
- PCS can quickly identify specific areas for improvement.
- Robust data to support decisions, leading to action and positive progress.
By correlating both leaders and team members feedback, PCS can identify gaps in perception; highlighting real potential areas of conflict, disconnect, misalignment and miscommunication.
Providing insight into where the leader needs to focus effort, in the most effective way, PCS make sure leaders have the data they need to achieve and maintain high performance which means your team and organisation collectively profit.